<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Thursday, October 13, 2005

Son By Four - Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice

I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live with out you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

[chorus*]
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

[chorus*x2]

Vida, give me back...


♥ sher
4:32 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥